WWA University: Waterpark Design, Development & Expansion Workshop
Tue. 10 /4 9:00 am 5:00 pm TBA
The WWA University: Waterpark Design, Development & Expansion Workshop is an optional event that brings together leading industry development experts, licensed design professionals and facility operators to discuss the most important topics relating to waterpark development and expansion. You’ll hear from experienced operators who have been through the development process and successfully navigated the challenges. Learn their secrets and what they’ll do differently on their next project. Key topics include:
- Analyze the Market and Determine Economic Feasibility
- Fundamentals in Waterpark Design
- Including Safety in Your Park Design & Development
- Preventative Law for Developers
- Why Water Matters
- Key Issues & Considerations of Waterpark Renovation
- Project Spotlights
Then, don’t miss the opportunity to network with fellow attendees during an hour-long reception that will begin after the workshop concludes.
Tuition for this workshop is $169.