The National Swimming Pool Foundation’s two-day workshop is designed to provide the knowledge necessary to operate and manage public pools and spas. The CPO class is widely accepted by health departments and fulfills the local and state requirements for certification for pool service technicians as defined in many states. Course takes place on Oct. 14 and 15, 2017.
For Day 2 In-Person CPO® Certification course information, click here.
- The CPO® certification program requires participation in either a two-day class (14-16 hours) taught by a certified instructor or the blended format that combines the online Pool Operator Primer™ and one day of the Pool Operator Fusion™ class of instruction. (Click here for information on Blended Course.)
- The CPO® certification program includes pool and spa chemistry, testing, treatment, filtration, maintenance, automatic feeding equipment and government requirements
- The CPO® certification program requires an open book written examination
- The CPO® certification is valid for five years
- Widely accepted by local and state authorities
- Covers topics necessary for pool operators including a section for local and state codes
- Comprehensive handbook that is updated regularly
- All courses are taught by NSPF® certified instructors
- The CPO® certification is recognized nationally and internationally
- Gives participants a better understanding of the operator’s role in pool care, management and risk reduction
- The CPO® Certification program is now eligible for IACET Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
Registration Deadline: Register by October 1st.
Additional tuition required: $279 traditional format, $309 Blended format.